Finished by 2018
Cost of the storage space and parking space is added to the sale price.
Storage space costs €2,000
Parking outside €4,000
Parking in the parking house €6,000
The price includes:
– Final readiness of the apartment and apartment building according to the project documentation and interior design package.
– Fee for the installation of and registration to utility networks (water, electricity, sewage network, central heating).
– Readiness for data connection, cable television, phone connection and security connection.
The price does not include:
– Data connection, cable television, phone connection and security connection registration fees.
– Notary and state fees related to the sales contact.
– Storage space.
– Parking space.
A booking agreement is signed with the customer that is valid until entering into a contract under the Law of Obligations Act. In order to confirm their intention to purchase, the purchaser shall pay 2,000 euros in advance upon signing the booking agreement.
Contract under the Law of Obligations Act:
A notarised sales contract under the Law of Obligations Act, in which all details of the transaction are agreed on, is signed with the customer. The customer shall pay 10% of the purchase price with the contract under the Law of Obligations Act.
Real rights contract:
Upon the completion of the apartment property, a notarised real rights contract is signed where the purchaser pays the remaining part of the purchase price and the right of ownership of the property is transferred. The real rights agreement shall be signed within 1 (one) month as of the final completion of the apartment.
Apply for a home loan from LHV..
After having filled in the application form, a loan manager will contact You immediately and make an initial loan offer.
Co-operation partners project manager+372 628 3397
For example, when taking out a housing loan of 30,000 euros with a non-fixed interest rate of 3.0% per year, monthly repayments with a loan period of 360 months and a 300 euro contract fee, the initial annual percentage rate is 3.12% per year, the total credit cost is 15,833.24 euros and the total sum for returning the credit and covering the total credit cost would be 45,833.24 euros. The collateral of the credit must be insured throughout the entire loan period; however, the insurance costs depend on the loan recipient's chosen insurer and insurance conditions, which are unknown to the lender. The loan recipient pays the state fee and notary fee necessary for posting collateral, the final amount of which is not known to the lender. The loan recipient pays the fee for the evaluation of the collateral, the amount of which depends on the surveyor and is therefore unknown to the lender.
* Photos on the website are illustrative and may differ from the final developed living environment